My name is Alex. I'm 8 years old. I am also a blond kid with green eyes. I live in Xodias City and I go to the school of Xorie. We are in February 2018. Right now, I'm in the yard because it's the morning break. I watched Eloi and Bobby climb into the playground when, suddenly, I look at Nana, who stands a little further.
I look at Nana and I see her eyes widen in terror. She screams something, then the pain pierces my body. My vision blurred. I collapse on the ground.
Alex thought he was a kid like many others, but that was before he became a Rift Breaker. Now, he must protect his city by fighting monsters coming out of "Rifts", strange cracks of light, with the help of Lily, Nana and Aimé.
Two stories in one!
“Alan : Rift Breakers” is an linear story written with Twine and a remake of A.L.A.N. The story of A.L.A.N. was also adapted (Ported) in Twine and it’s available to read as well. The number of words for the two stories combined is 15 000. The original language of both stories is French.
It is possible to personalize your reading experience with the choice of 3 text sizes, 5 background colors and 3 fonts.
Easy language switch.
It is easy to switch from one language to another in the Settings menu.
Where to buy?
- Since the story of A.L.A.N. needed to be improuved, I had made Rift Breakers with Twine.
- At first, I thought of doing this "remake" with choices but, since I wanted to respect the original story, it is also linear.
- Aimé got his accent back XD.
- Unlike the original story, which takes place on Earth in a fictional city, Rift Breakers takes place on another planet.
- Most of the names used are old Quebec names, such as Xorie and Calista.